Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Course
This certification course offered by Lean Sigma Corporation will provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to perform Black Belt level projects. You will also be on your way towards confidently coaching, mentoring, and instructing Green Belts and Yellow Belts.
Lean Sigma Corporation and its courses are accredited by the Council for Six Sigma Certifications and we are a Registered Education Provider (REP #4347) for the Project Management Institute. This course will earn you 105 PDUs that will be accepted and recognized by PMI. Completing this online Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training will prepare you to successfully lead and execute Lean Six Sigma projects, perform Six Sigma analysis, and use the D.M.A.I.C methodology. This program is 100% online and completion can be achieved at your own pace. It is comprised of professionally narrated eLearning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
This Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training course features Minitab as the primary statistical analysis application used throughout the course. This powerful statistical analysis software will give you the ability to perform the same analysis shown in all examples contained in the training course. Each module is complete with exercises that give step by step-by-step instructions to perform the analysis using Minitab. At the end of your training, you will be able to use Minitab for data analysis to function as a Lean Six Sigma professional.
- Course Title: Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Learning Method: Asynchronous
- Course Description: Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Course
- Assessment: 21 Interactive Quizzes, 33 Exercises, 5 DMAIC chapter tests, 1 Certification Exam
- PMI PDUs: 105 (PMI REP id# 4347)
- Course Objectives: Learn the Lean Six Sigma D.M.A.I.C methodology, concepts, and tools necessary to be able to perform the duties of a Lean Six Sigma certified professional.
- What You Get: Official Certification Letter, Raised Seal Certificate, Listing in our Official Certification Directory.
- Designation Upon Certification: LSSBB (Lean Six Sigma Black Belt)
Courses are structured such that your course contains 5 Lessons and a Certification Exam. Each of the five D.M.A.I.C. lessons contains several topics, quizzes, exercises, and a test. All elements of the course must be complete for the system to release your certification. Tests must be passed (80% or better). The Certification Exam is 175 questions and 3 hours in duration. You only have 2 attempts. The passing score is 80%.
- Complete All Lesson Topics
- Complete All Lesson Exercises
- Complete All Lesson Quizzes
- Pass Each Lesson Test
- Pass the Black Belt Certification Exam
- Complete the Required Course Feedback